Thursday, October 8, 2009

Finally! An iPhone case I love

My previous iPhone case was nice but added a lot of bulk to an already chunky phone.
When my hubby brought this one home, I fell in love.

Photobucket
The SHIELD Apple 3G GS iPhone Shield Polycarbonate Slim Fit Case
(Copy and paste this mouthful into your search engine and you'll find a whole bunch of them.)

What do I like?
It's thin, has a soft feel (although it's quite hard), and the surface is not completely smooth, which reduces the chance of your phone slipping out of your hand.
There's a cutout on the back which allows the Apple logo to show. Silly I know, but I like it.
The top and bottom slots allow unrestricted access to all accessory ports.
It comes in 11 colors. Mine is a lovely, girly shade of pink.
It's very inexpensive - around $10.  I may actually get one to match every outfit.  (Just kidding)

What don't I like?
So far, nothing.

Side view:
Photobucket
Bottom:
Photobucket
Top:
Photobucket
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment