Monday, April 26, 2010

Operation Closet I

Yesterday I decided to start organizing my closet.
I normally put the summer clothes away in the fall and take out the winter stuff, and vice versa in spring, but last year I didn't do it.
My closet is not all that big, so it's a HUGE mess.

Step 1:
Empty out the closet and cull what I haven't worn in at least one season.
Project Closet
I only managed to do the shelves yesterday. All the "hanging" clothes are still up there.
It seems I wear a lot of t-shirts...
I also had to put the clothes back in the closet before I was ready last night because I needed the bed to sleep on.
The donate pile is already pretty large.
Project Closet
Today I'm hoping to get some closet organizing tools and tackle the hangers.
Stay tuned.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I've discovered 'flinging' and I'm tackling the obvious piles first. But small closets definitely need seasonal 'editing'. I do wish I had room to hang everything hangable straight from the washer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so understand this.
    right now I'm battling skinny clothes, fat clothes and maternity clothes, all seasons all mixed up--not good.
    p.s that purse int the last pic is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete