Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Dining Room Ideas

The carpets are in!
The granite guys came to make the templates for the countertops yesterday. And took my new sink with them, which gives me the heebie jeebies.

The house is a complete disaster zone but I thought I'd share some of my thoughts on the dining area today. This is the best photo I have of the dining table. It's maple with a butcher block top.
Dining before
The new chairs are the Seagrass Side Chairs from Pottery Barn. You can also see the new carpet and paint color in this photo (taken in the living room because the dining room is filled with furniture from other rooms).
I'm thinking of this light fixture, but I'm having a hard time visualizing it and don't want to make a mistake. It's "Lucy" by Robert Abbey.
Today I'm off on another quest to find paint for the master bedroom.  As of right now I have 4 Behr paint swatches on the wall and I hate them all. Going to see what Benjamin Moore has to offer.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Any light fixture in the dining room other than the one that is there would be a huge improvement! You can't go wrong!!

    ReplyDelete