Monday, December 19, 2011

Guest Bath Continued

Yesterday I went from this
to this
and then this
Ready for flooring.  Yay!

I primed the floor with Bullseye 1-2-3 primer from Zinsser because that's what I had and it's an all-purpose primer. After doing a bit of research for this post however, I found that there are actual waterproof primers out there, which probably would have made more sense.
I really didn't have to prime the floor for the flooring I'm using (more about that in a future post) so I should be OK.  Or I may go out and buy different primer...

Since I had a bit of primer left in the paint tray, I got started on the red walls.

I had an "Aha!" moment yesterday.  It will be a good idea to paint the walls before laying the floor.  No need to worry about drips. Duh!

Today's mission: finish priming the walls and get started on the cabinets.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment